Saturday, June 27, 2009

For my Sis...LoLo!

I have to take a moment to talk about my sister Lori. I know that this is a day late, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! (I don't know how happy your birthday is going to be, but you deserve a wonderful bday.)

Lori is the best person on earth. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous on the outside, but on the inside as well. She is so kind and thoughtful, so spiritual, so intelligent, funny, charming, not to mention extremely talented, and is so generous. I've never known anyone who possessed so many of these qualities at once. She has been such a wonderful big sister and taken care of me my whole life. I love her to pieces. She is going through heck and back right now, and I would just ask any of you reading this to please keep her in your prayers. She is faced with unthinkable choices everyday, and I dare not say them here. But she needs all of our prayers. She puts on a brave front for others, but on the inside she is just being tortured all the time. I love you Lolo. You are the best big sis in the world! Just keep your faith and spirits up beautiful girl, you've got your whole family right behind you to lift you up if you aren't strong enough to stand (although, I know you are, because you've taught me to be stronger!) You know that I am always here for you!
My Lolo, best sister, best friend, best person....love you!
I didn't have any pics of Lori alone, so this is one of LoLo and Melani, our niece, the night before she got married. Mel on the left, Lo on the right. Both darling girls. :)

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

I love Lo Lo too! Happy Birthday!!