Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Braxie

My sweet little niece Melani came to visit with her brand new baby Braxton Spencer Boudreaux (Baby Braxie). We were so excited to meet and welcome the new addition to our family! He is a little doll, and smells soooooooooo good! It has been a joy to see Melani become a mother. She is so darling to watch with her new baby boy. The kids all ran around playing non-stop, while my mom, my sister, and myself all took turns taking over the baby and stealing all his baby suggie!
Melbel stealin' kissies!
Melani & Colby (cute cousins)!
(I can't believe how tall Colby is at 13!)

Lolo & Coco (proud aunts)!

Tyler with his cousins Colby and Zac (He LOVES those boys)!

My cousin Braxton happened to be in town the same weekend. Braxie has always been so fun, and charismatic, and just a treat to be around...so it was lots of fun to see him! (And it's no wonder why Meli named her baby after him....great guy....great name!)

Even when hims cryin', hims coooot! (Sorry, I baby talk even in my typing)!