Tuesday, August 25, 2009

9 Years and Counting

I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my Hubby! I can't believe it has been 9 years! I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You have always made me laugh, and you have always supported me, and I love you for that! I am proud of you for working so hard to support our family, and for all of your help with cooking, cleaning, and the kids. I love you and am looking forward to the next 9 years!
9 years ago, I met this guy
Who had these dimples that made me sigh
Each time we went out, the laughs never stopped
(Even the night we had to ditch the cops!) Shhh!
I will never forget the night he proposed
9 years later, I would have never supposed
Our precious bundles came 1, 2, 3
Adding a business had us up to our knees!
There were definately days that were better than some
But I think the best days have barely begun
Through the laughs and the tears, I can plainly see
That we are a family...for all eternity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, ma'am...the Haka is that same thing in Forever Young..I love that movie!!...i guess ever since Deuce Lutui went NFL..he came back to his Alma Mater and started this tradition...it was amazing...

btw....happy belated anniversary!!!!

BeckyinQC said...

Your poem is the cutest!! Your so clever! Happy Anniversary you two - I love you both!

Miss Sue said...

Okay your sweet little poem made me cry. thanks alot! Happy anniversary anyways. ;P