Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blogger's Block

So, I don't know if you noticed or not....I haven't been bloggin' lately. I have been so resistant to blogging ever since I started that Book of Mormon reading program....I have fought to even look at blogs....hmmm....I wonder why??? (Satan) I apologize to any of you that started the reading program with me, and then realized how unreliable, and inconsistent I am...buy hey...now you know...I'm unreliable, and inconsistent...(please remember that if you need someone to do you a favor! haha j/k)
In any case, I have decided today that I am going to finish my reading challenge, even though I have missed a bunch of days...I AM GOING TO FINISH! I have also set a goal to blog about something going on with our family at least one time a week....I'm sure that I can come up with at least one thing one time a week!
I hope that I can work on the consistency thing a little more...I mean it's embarrassing for the world to know how easily distracted I get...which is why I thought the pressure would keep me on course....but...oh, you know the rest!
So here is to new enthusiasm and determination!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Did I notice??? I've been having withdrawals!!!

Well. . .all that said, you HAVE been dealing with the pox and family vacations and opening a new office and just life!! So, we'll excuse you for your inconsistency, but I'm looking forward to some more "Summerisms", so GET WITH IT!!

Miss Sue said...

Summerisms! I wanna be a Summerite again!

No Pressure.

Anonymous said...

hey..i have sumtime disease...sometimes i remember and sometimes i just remember and just choose to forget ;-)...we are humans.. i am here with you girl...lets get this scripture reading on the rolll...glad you are back...