Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

Welcome to the Shiflet Family Blog....finally up and running, although I guarantee it will be a very slow beginning. I have to thank Becky for without her persistance, and example, I would have never gotten this thing going. I wanted to start the New Year by keeping some kind of record of our family, since I have never been able to be consistent with journal keeping, I hope that this will help me be better!

New Year's Resolutions---1. Take better care of myself physically, spritually, and yes, even mentally! 2. Be a better mom to my kids, and wife to my husband. 3. Who am I kidding, two resolutions is more than I have ever accomplished before, so why don't we just start with those, and if I can keep them going more than a week, then I can always add on more, right?

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

I love your highlights for 2008 and your blog looks great! I'm so excited to keep up with you on the computer now too. There's no hiding from me now!! HA!