Sunday, January 4, 2009

Homework and Schedules and Scouts, Oh My!!!

Is anyone ready for Christmas Break to be over??? I have to admit that the first few days of the break, I was ready to send my kids right back to school...but after a few days, things started getting easier, and it was so nice to have no back and forth to school, no scouts, no extra-cirricular anything! And it was really great when my sister came from Texas, and the cousins all got to play, play, play, non-stop! They had a ball, and I hardly even saw them. Here are the few shots that I did manage to get when they finally tired out on the last day!




Colby & Zac "We're not twins"






Beautiful Tylee "Just one of the guys"






KT, Ty, AJ, Zac, & Colbs hanging out!




Checking out the cotton field behind Mimi's






AJ & Tylee "couldn't love eachother more!"





So tomorrow, it all begins again, the alarm clock, the never-ending laundry piles, the homework, scouts, music, etc., etc., etc....I guess there is a time for all things, and if things were always the same there would be no appreciation for them.



So, Austin will be starting back, but Katie has let her "playtime" take its toll and she is as sick as can be, and was up all last night throwing up. She has had a fever all day, and so she will not be making her return-to-school debut just yet...And even though I will probably be up every hour on the hour (as I was last night), I am determined to set that alarm clock, put a smile on my face, and start the New Year off with a happy attitude! (I can just hear my hubby's reaction to that statement..:)



Wish me luck fellow bloggers... Hey, like I said before, if things were always easy, I would never appreciate how easy things were.


Positive! Positive! Positive!







1 comment:

The Slider Family said...

I love your blog Summer! So cute! It will be fun to keep in touch and see how fast your kids grow! We miss you guys like crazy. Happy New Year!