Friday, October 9, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting Tomorrow!

I am so anxious and nervous and excited for tomorrow that I almost can't stand it! My baby is getting baptized.....my BABY! I don't care how old he is, he will always be MY BABY! I have been crying like a sap off and on all week! I am going to be a complete mess tomorrow, but I can't think of any event that I will be more excited over!

Also, my good friend Becky has her very first "Lanee's Legacy" breakfast tomorrow morning! I am so proud of her, and so excited for her. I can't believe what she has done, taking something so heartbreaking, and turning it into something so wonderful and beneficial for so many people! I admire her so much. And I hope that anyone that reads this will buy a ticket or make a donation to her wonderful cause. The link is on my blog page. I hope that it turns out as wonderful as it can for her and all of those who have worked so hard on it! And I love my brother so much for offering to emcee the event! You are such a sweet and darling brother (and nuntle).

Now, if I can only concentrate on what I need to do today....it is so hard...my hands are shaking, my heart is racing, and my stupid eyes keep getting blurry with tears, and I can't see! I have got to pull it together! But, I can't help it...I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Summy. . .your my bestest friend ever!! WHAT A DAY IT WILL BE TOMORROW! We'll just both be big ol' boobs together! I'm so happy for Austin and his big day. I'm gonna do my best to make it!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

you know the whole month of August and September just somehow snug up on me and then thinking I had another whole month to go, I was reminded, that Simon is getting baptized tomorrow. tomorrow. and to be honest, I haven't even really thought about it, until today. I guess, having alot of kids does that..maybe not..but today, on the way to work, I just lost it, I was thinking that, yet again, here's one more of my kids getting baptized and not by their dad, and to know that Austin is getting baptized by his dad and Curtis by his dad and then Simon,well.....you can imagine the streams of tears! I walk into work and everyone kept asking if I was ok. I wasn't but, I managed to get through the day...I drove home and in the quiteness of me and cool breeze in my car, I got to thinking again and the streams of tears started up again. Hang in there my friend! Simon sang to me their song and I couldn't help but wonder, on Tane's baptism, his dad was there in spirit to confirm him, will he be there tomorrow somewhere in the rainbow? okay..we'll see ya tomorrow!