Friday, November 20, 2009

The Ear Infection Buster!

Last night Tyler started grabbing his ear and crying saying "ear hurt". So Jeff drove all the way to his office to get his opthalmoscope so that he could check to see if Tyler had an ear infection. Sure enough, his ear was definitely red and inflamed.
Tyler has had only 1 other ear infection, and we did this same thing, and I'm telling you....IT WORKS! I use Oxy Pure in the kids drinks when they are sick, and other things...but as ear drops...it is even more awesome! We mixed some distilled water (10 drops) with Oxy Pure (1 drop), and dropped 1 or 2 drops in his ear last night.
This morning, his ear has only a tiny bit of pink left, and it is almost completely better (by tonight it will be). This morning we asked Tyler where his "ouwee" was, and he grabbed his ear and said "no hurt...all better".
So, I'm telling all you moms that have kids that get an ear infection (regardless of age)....save yourself the time and headache of going to get antibiotics, and stop by Jeff's office for some Oxy Pure. It works, it is safe, it is fast, and there are no side effects!

2 comments:

Bria said...

I want some! I will send you the money if you send me some please!

Brenda said...

Oh I wish I would have known about this magic stuff when Ole and Dallin were babies!