Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Fun is All Done!

We had so much fun on Austin's Bday! I picked up Austin from school at lunch time, and took him for lunch at his favorite, Chic-fil-a. And then took him to pick out his Halloween costume as one of his presents (he chose Bumblebee from Transformers). Then back to school he went. Then after a mad dash home and quickly putting together his Mud Slide Pie...I picked up Jeff and the kids and we went to Brunswick Zone off Gilbert and Ray (Highly Recommended) and met my family there. All of the cousins from my side were there (except for MelBel..and we missed you!) and Jeff's sis Merriann came with her 2 darlings boys. We had so much fun, even my parents bowled. Then afterward, my sis graciously offered to have an after bowling party at her house where we all enjoyed pizza and wings, and Mud Slide of course. After which Austin opened up ALL of his presents from his family. He was pretty spoiled this year, and even got a skateboard (which his mother was against!) and some other really fun stuff! He has played with all of his presents non-stop since his bday. Even though we didn't have a party with all of Austin's friends, it was still so much fun for him, and for everyone else, and we appreciate everyone who came, and all of the presents! Love to all!


Austin making an "8" at Chic-fil-A
Austin was "crazy" over bowling

KT could barely hold the ball, and I think it rolled less than one mile an hour! Funny!


Little Tylee was an excellent bowler! She is very athletic!

My nephew Zac played as "awesome" as he looks!

My nephew Colby is "too cool" to pose for pics! He's too cute not to take his pic!

My little nephew, Nathan, I think he ended up with the highest score for the kids!

My nephew Jordan has the DEEPEST DIMPLES EVER!!!! I love dimples!!!

Austin getting ready to open up his plethera of presents...

Austin's Grandma got him his first set of Scriptures!

Austin is also now "officially" one of my wolf scouts. Don't laugh...but I cried when I saw him in his uniform. He looks so cute, and I am so proud of him, I can't help it! It's a mom thing, I guess!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

He is such a handsome kiddo! Eight really is a wonderful time...they are so grown up and yet they are excited about kid stuff too! Great pics! (your lesson Sunday was beautiful...and your sister sang so good! THANKS!)