Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pics of Austin!

I finally got around to taking digital pics of some of my regular pics of Austin. I literally have hundreds of pictures of Austin, and always have a hard time choosing (plus, I didn't have time to go through them ALL). I love looking at pictures, and comparing their little ages. Anyway, here is my baby throughout his life.

My 6 week old M&M

My little Diamondback good luck charm the year Dbacks won the World Series.
Fallin asleep in his jumper
Playin' with his puppy


My stinky little skunk... :) :)


Austin meets Katelyn

Fishy Face!

I'm a Fro-Man!!!


My mommy is the meanest mommy ever!

Pancakes anyone?

Nephi is my hero!

Chiropractor in training!



My little Blue-eyed boy!



5 year old dinosaur party fun!

Fishy Heads

Pumpkin Guts....EEEWWWW!

Beware of Spiderman!


Kindergarten graduation!


Primary Pioneer Activity Day!

Rock N' Roll!!!

Everything looks better through striped glasses!

Sweet Brothers!

My 8 year old wolf!

Love you Austin!

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

Oh my goodness - I never got to seen Austin as a baby, he was so adorable!! I loved seeing him in pictures over the past 8 years. He is so big now getting baptized and starting scouts. It's so sad to see how fast they grow, but rewarding as well to see how he's turned into such an awesome little boy! Good job mom!