Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dancing Cuties!

My sweet little daughter Katelyn had her dance recital on Friday night. It was so so cute! I love Sarah Jones. She really loves her dancers, and goes out of her way to let them know it!
Anyway, Katelyn had been very sick the week before the recital, and missed her normal dance class, and I was a little nervous about her being able to do the routine. But she got well enough to dance just in the nick of time, and she was AWESOME! I couldn't believe how great she did. I was definitely the "proud mamma".

Practicing right before the show began


Katelyn was very excited to have her make-up and nails done!

Keeping nerves calm before the show began (all of those little ballerinas were so adorable!)

(Sorry, the lighting is not great) All of the dancers with Sis. Jones before the recital. Katelyn is in the second row up second from the right
Dancing to the nutcracker (Katie is the 4th one from the left, in the center)
Jumping into her cousin Colby's arms after the show!


Daddy gave his baby girl flowers after the show (she thought that was the best thing ever!)

Proudly showing off her bouquet!

Most of my family came to support little Katie, which was so sweet of them. Like I said, she had been really sick the week before, and she ended up having a relapse the day after the recital. Colby was especially cute (and a little embarrassing to me at the time), but he kept yelling "Katelyn....Katycoo....Go Katelyn" nice and loud....it was his way of showing support to his little cousin! Katelyn loved that so many came to see her, and we were all so very proud of our little Katie!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I LOVE that you gave her a bouquet...Crystal's little girl is on Sarah's waiting list. She is hoping to start in January! I hope she gets too.