Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tyler's Tool Bed!

So, we FINALLY, got Tyler his own toddler bed. I have to admit I have been really bad with Tyler (after all, he is my baby). He only slept in his crib a month or two, and never slept well in it, so I would always let him be my cuddle buddy. I love to cuddle with my baby...so sue me. Anyway, when he was between 1 and 2 sometime, we had made him a very comfy pallet on the floor of my room. We have a little Spiderman couch that you can lay down, and turn into a bed, and we put pillows all around it, and a thick comforter on top of that....so he started sleeping on that (well, at least most of the time).
Well, Tyler LOVES tools, and I saw this Handy Manny bed at Walmart, so we finally got it for him. He was so excited when Jeff put it together. He helped his daddy every step of the way. And when it was time to get in it, he was even more excited! He slept in it the whole night through the first 3 nights. The last couple of nights, he has wondered into my room in the around 3am. (It's funny that he knows to walk to my side, which is the furthest from the door, because he knows daddy will walk him back to his own bed).
Anyway, Austin is thrilled to have a roommate again, and is always disappointed if he wakes up and Tyler is not in his own bed. I love that my boys love each other so much! And I love having a hubby that is so good at everything, and is teaching his boys to be just as handy....after all.....a mom can never have enough good help!

Sweet Dreams BooBoo!

2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Oh my goodness. . .how did he get so big? He is so cute in his new bed. You can tell he loves it. Jeff and him hi-five'n is too cute. Love it!

Miss Sue said...

Big Boy bed already? where did the time go?