Monday, November 29, 2010

Alma 60-61

Quote "When you look in the dictionary for the most important word, do you know what it is? It could be remember ...our greatest need is to remember."

~President Spencer W. Kimball


Quote "Satan wants us to be slow to remember what we have received and heard. He wants us to minimize and even forget the quiet witnesses of the Spirit that have told us who we really are."

~Sister Susan L. Warner


Question "What helps you to not forget the spiritual experiences you've had?"


I know that the correct answer here is keeping a journal, and I wish I could say it was my answer. I have been horrible at keeping a journal. I need to be better at keeping a journal. I just talk about my experiences, and hope that I remember them, but that is not the best way to always remember.


I love the epistles back and forth between Moroni, and Pahoran, because they are so joyous in each others righteousness. They encourage each other to stay righteous and faithful. They delight in the safety of each other, and in their freedoms, and liberties, and blessings from God. I know I've said it a couple of times before, but this part of the Book of Mormon is just my favorite!!!

No comments: