Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubby!

Today is my brother Adam's (aka Lukas) birthday. I love my brother very much, and feel lucky that he is close by at the moment. He is a DJ, and moves around from time to time, and I'm not sure how long he'll be here, but I enjoy getting to wake up and listen to him every morning (Lukas and Nina on 97.5fm).
Adam is very good looking, fun, and he is a great dad, and the best uncle to have around. He has always been a supportive brother, and I admire who he is. He has always had a knack for making up his own words and nicknaming everyone. For example, he nick-named me Shish, which has stuck in my family, and he has made up words such as "nuch" (meaning no such), and vulgatory (not sure of that translation). He also has gotten all of the children to call him "Nuntle", instead of Uncle. Happy Birthday to my Bubby and the best Nuntle in the world!!!!
Adam & Tyler (cutest dimples ever!)
Adam & KT & AJ at "Walking with the Dinosaurs" show

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

I love your brother! Happy Birthday Bo Nasty!