Sunday, April 5, 2009

You Be The Judge!

Well, after a wonderful morning and afternoon of watching General Conference (I really love those men!), we went to my mom's for a birthday celebration for my brother. I know this probably is cheesy and juvenile to most of you, but I got my brother coloring books and crayons for his birthday. You see, in our family, we are all very competitive at pretty much everything. So, after cake and ice cream, we all had a coloring contest. My mom was the judge, and picked my brother's but I think it was only because it was his birthday. So you can judge, and then in a few days, I will reveal who's was who's. Ready?
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
So, now you know the truth about our family. We are all just a bunch of kids trapped in adult bodies. Judge if you so desire. Hope everyone enjoyed their Conference weekend.

3 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

You know I love your whole family Summy, but your my favorite, so tell me you colored #1. That is the one I picked.

By the way, I think you have a super fun family!!

The Slider Family said...

I think coloring is fun too! This is a hard choice...they are all cute, but I liked the last one the best!

bird said...

I love PICTURE NUMBER 4!! It's so beautiful, so well done.