Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Results Are In!

Thank you to my 2 "true friends" that voted (yours doesn't count Bird!) I now know how many people really love me....wait a minute, no one voted for mine, so I guess I have no real friends. (haha) I would like to submit that my coloring technique is subtle and accurate, and the only reason no one voted for it is because they did not see it in person! So without further ado, here are the artists revealed:
Birthday Boy colored #1 (received 1 vote)
Yours truly colored #2 (NO VOTES, don't I even get a pity vote for having bad hair!)
Zac, my nephew, colored #3 (No votes either buddy, sorry!)
Nicole, aka "Bird", colored #4 (1 vote!)
She didn't want to be photographed, and FYI Bird, teeth are supposed to be white, not yellow!
Still love you though!

3 comments:

The Slider Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, yours was definitely my 2nd choice!:)

The Boudy's said...

number twee!

The Boudy's said...

PS!! make sure NOBODY smiles in any of these pictures. jeez you big goobers! show off your dimples!