Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Katelyn!

My beautiful sweet baby girl, Katelyn Novelle turned 7 on March 7th! I can't believe it! I love this little girl! Katelyn is the sweetest girl, she is a wonderful sister, and daughter, and has so many gifts, and talents. She is such a blessing to our family, and since she is my only daughter, she will always be extra special to me!
Katelyn's birthday was on Sunday, so we went to my mom's for her choice family dinner (the best hamburgers ever! Thanks to Chef Jeff) Then on Monday evening, we went bowling with all her cousins. She had a ball! I don't know if anyone else remembers the scene in the movie "Uncle Buck" where he takes the kids bowling and the little girl bowls so slow, that the ball gets to the pin, barely touches it, and stops, without knocking any over.....that's about how Katelyn bowls. She did knock some over, but it took the ball quite a while to get down there! Very funny to watch! And not only was KT excited about her own pins, but she was the best cheerleader for everyone else, telling them "good job", and "you bowl really good"!
We love you so much Dubby, and hope you have a WONDERFUL 7th YEAR!!!!
Here are the pics from her parties...
And here are some of Katie's baby pics...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! cake sure looks yummy!!! Summer, you are an awesome mom!! Love you girlfriend! Thanks for all that you do!!!

BeckyinQC said...

Ahhhhh. . .I can't believe how grown up she is getting. . .AND TALL!! She was just a baby when I first met you! Geez. . .where does the time go? Happy Birthday to a very sweet little girl!

The Boudy's said...

I'm sad i missed Katie's birthday! Looks like you all had fun! can't wait to live closer ;)