Monday, May 4, 2009

AAAAHHHH SWINE FLU!

I have to admit that I am a huge skeptic of all things on the news, and that I know that the media's motto is "if it bleeds, it leads". It's all doom and gloom. I can't tell you how sick I am of hearing about the swine flu. A few years ago was bird flu....and....did you live to tell about it? If you want a great insight into the whole "swine flu bunk" as I call it, you can click on this link http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/29/Swine-Flu.aspx

I am a big fan of Dr. Mercola because he tells it like it is like it or not. The truth of life is that if you are taking care of yourself, and living a healthy lifestyle, your body is designed to fight off all bad things. If you are less than healthy, you have a greater risk to these things, but even so, do some research before you jump on the vaccine, and medicine band wagon. They can be more harmful than the actual illness. I know that these huge drug companies have more money than they know what to do with, and they are behind more than you can possibly imagine.

The truth is that these are the "Latter Days", and there will be many horrible things happening in our lifetime. There will also be many wonderful events. Let's have a little faith in the Lord, and in our bodies. Please read the above article before you do anything to "prevent" the swine flu. And remember, "Now we have a world where people are confused, if you don't believe it go and watch the news. We can get direction, all along our way, if we heed the prophets, follow what they say!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto...I had to take Danny to Banner Gateway ER last friday night.. and it was like walking into a war zone..though I've never been to one but I've seen it on tv...everyone had masks on so the nice receptionist offered Danny one and asked me if I needed one and I refused for the simple fact that I don't look good wearing one and that whatever 'coodies' I would get, I would've caught them already from my other kiddos...Danny than took his mask off cause he claimed he couldn't breathe in them and I think we were like the only people without the dang mask...too funny! and than I thought about it and after reading your post it reminded me of what I had thought about, how Noah followed the commandments of Heavenly Father built the ship and continuously warned everyone to repent and no one paid any attention or they mocked him...not that I was judging anyone in the ER but I was like, sure, get scared as if one mask is going to save each and everyone in here(ER)... :)