Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation!

Yesterday, my sweet little Katelyn Novelle graduated from Kindergarten. She has had an amazing year, and thanks to the best teacher EVER (Miss Arnold), Katelyn has grown more than I can say. She really struggled in the beginning of the year. Katelyn is an extremely bright little girl, but she had very poor motor skills, and was struggling with writing and reading. We found toward the beginning of the school year that Katie needed glasses. Between getting her glasses and Miss Arnold's teaching techniques, Katie's progress has skyrocketed! I am so thankful to have had the world's best kindergarten teacher for both of my children (Austin had the same teacher last year). I am so proud of you Katelyn for sticking with it! I love you precious!


Katie with Miss Arnold


Katie with Mrs. Adams (Miss Arnold's assistant teacher, and every bit as awesome!!!)

Katie with her Pops!

The Darling Graduate! We Love You So Much Kapoodle!

I am very upset that I video taped the 2 most darling songs you've ever heard, and the entire class reciting the Preamble to the Constitution......I taped them lengthwise, and it downloaded on my computer lengthwise, and I have tried everything to turn them, but no luck. So, I am not downloading them because you would have to turn your head left to watch them. Bummer!

2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

She looks so darling there Sum! Congratulations Katie!!

The Slider Family said...

What a cute graduate! I love the hat!