Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father & Sons Camp Out!

Friday night was the Father/Sons (excuse me, the Priesthood Commemoration......something) Camp out. Jeff helped with the planning, and setting up. He delegated the best chefs in the ward to help with the meal, and said that the food was the best food he ever had at any Father and Sons he has been to. Austin had a great time with his dad, and playing with the other boys. I am really glad that the outing went well, that everyone had a good time, and that everyone got home safely! To any of the men that helped out that read this blog, THANK YOU! It really takes a group effort to pull something like this off, and you guys all did an incredible job!

Jeff & Austin
Matt & Todd hangin' out
Tommy kickin' back
Brother Germaine pushing Jake on the tire swing Austin on the tire swing

2 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Gotta love Fathers and Sons! What a fun time...I love the tire swing!

MelissaMichelle said...

Oh SUMMY!!! I'm so glad you found me! I haven't seen you for too many years! I don't even know your kids. They are all so cute! And you look fantastic! You should go to the reunion this year! I want you to meet my husband! Oh I love you!