Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Day of School!

Yesterday was the last day of school. I have many mixed emotions about that right now, but overall, I am excited to spend some time with my children. Anyway, I took the kids to school for the last time, and cried all the way home (I was a little emotional). Anyway, I went to pick up Katie....

She hugged her teachers goodbye....

And came running for the car....

I stopped to get donuts for Austin's class, and of course had to get Katie one to bribe her to be good at daddy's office, while I helped in Austin's class....

Of course Tyler got one too.....after all....

Who can resist that face?

Austin with his teacher, Miss Slota.....she has been a wonderful teacher for Austin!

The Last Day of School Celebration....we took the kids to Macayos and ate, and ate, and ate, until we were all ready to pop...(or at least until we got home, and Katie said "I'm hungry)

Overall, it was a great day, and I feel very blessed to have had such a good year. I am looking forward to a lot of fun days this summer, and I know it will go by so quick, and before I know it, I will be back-to-school shopping! So have a great summer everyone!

No comments: