Sunday, April 11, 2010

2 Nephi 28-30

Quote "There are at least three dangers that threaten the church within, and the authorities need to awaken to the fact that the people should be warned unceasingly against them. As I see these, they are flattery of prominent men in the world, false educational ideas, and sexual impurity."
~President Joseph F. Smith
Question "What are you doing to avoid being deceived?"
Well, in my opinion, the only way to avoid being deceived is to pray about each and every decision, and listen and obey the promptings that come from the Holy Ghost. Of course you have to know how the Holy Ghost prompts you, in order to follow the feelings. The more that you pray and read your scriptures, the better you understand the Spirit's teachings.
Have I always done these things....obviously not...nor do I think I will do things perfectly from this day....however, the more these things are thought about, the more I will try to act upon them, and that is my purpose here.

No comments: